Washable Rug Ramona the Radish
This adorable radish-shaped washable cotton rug will encourage a healthy lifestyle in kids from an early age.
The radish is outlined in ombré shades of pink, blended with the cotton’s raw natural color beige, and green melange yarn to define the stem leaves.
With great attention to detail, this handcrafted piece is decorated with tousled braids that resemble the vegetable’s roots. It comes in a practical cotton tote bag that serves to store the rug.
|Size||100 x 150|
|Colors||Natural, Vintage Nude, Ash Rose, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ISO 9001, ISO 14001|
|Composition||97% cotton, 3% other fibre. Recycled cotton|
|Net Weight||1,70 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Lorena Canals products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India
- Machine wash (capacity 9kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.