Washable Rug Veggie Garden
Let’s bring some gardening fun indoors!
The washable Veggie Garden rug offers a gardening role-play activity for kids while avoiding all the mess!
More like a plush cotton play mat than a simple rug, its surface conceals little pockets where canvas veggies may be ‘planted’.
Its even-toned design, in the natural beige of the cotton fiber itself, combines various pile heights and multiple stitching techniques –cut pile, loop, and chenille– to achieve a mixed-texture finish, while its uneven contour lends an organic look to the rectangular shape.
It comes complete with a drawstring pouch containing 15 pieces of handcrafted cotton canvas veggies, combining carrots, radishes, and kale leaves. These can be placed in the rug’s pockets for some gardening make-believe fun. It all comes packed in a practical, illustrated cotton tote bag that also serves for storing the rug.
|Size||120 x 160|
|Colors||Natural, Verde, Ivory, Ash Rose, Naranja, Verde Oscuro|
|Collection||Oli&Carol x Lorena Canals|
|Certifications||ASTM F963-17 Standard Consumer Safety Specification on Toy Safety, CPSC 16 CFR, CPSIA lead|
|Composition||97% cotton, 3% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton|
|Net Weight||4,90 kg|
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, hence there may be small variations in color and shape.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
- Lorena Canals products are 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- It is environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made en India.
- Machine wash (capacity 10kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.