Free shipping for domestic orders above RM150 | 17 Sep 10AM | Skandico New In & Restock | We Might Be Tiny
Learn all about our planet's geology, geography, atmosphere, weather, and more: Magma erupts from a volcano, turbines harness the power of wind... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring mountain ranges, continents, and oceans to life. Readers will see all the layers of the earth, learn how water flows from mountains to rivers to oceans, and understand our climate and weather patterns. Any child who has interested in nature and science will adore this extraordinary look at the world around us.
• Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
• More than 45 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
• A captivating adventure that brings our planet and the magic of books to life in young minds
From cars and trucks to ships and rockets, the possibilities are endless: Little ones will enjoy using this exciting book to create their own travel scenes. And when playtime is over, the magnetic pieces can be neatly stored away in the book's handy front pocket!
• 45 magnetic pieces on magnetized pages that will captivate young children who love all things that go
• Encourages creativity and imaginative storytelling as children build their own unique scenes
• Sturdy book design is perfect for at-home or on-the-go play