Washable Rug Wheels
A round washable rug in Natural color cotton decorated with e-cars, a truck, a bicycle, and an electric motorcycle. All e-vehicles feature a dark red spot to symbolize the battery charger. The wheels pop out as small, dark gray cotton pom-poms. The whole surface of the rug is tufted in a soft cut-pile, except the car windows that reveal the cotton canvas base.
This rug is handmade by artisans using 100% natural cotton, and non-toxic dyes. It is machine-washable.
|SIZE||Ø 140 cm|
|CERTIFICATIONS||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|COMPOSITION||97 % COTTON, 3 % OTHER FIBRE. BASE: REYCLED TEXTILE FIBRES|
|NET WEIGHT||2,80 KG|
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.