[Preorder] Washable Rug Wheels
ETA: End June (item will be shipped out by 2 July)
Please note that this is a pre-order item. All items in your order list will only be shipped out together after the preorder item available. If you wish to receive ready stock item(s) first, kindly order separately. Please purchase only if you are comfortable with the wait time.
This rug is handmade by artisans using 100% natural cotton, and non-toxic dyes. It is machine-washable.
|SIZE||Ø 140 cm|
|CERTIFICATIONS||ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001|
|COMPOSITION||97 % COTTON, 3 % OTHER FIBRE. BASE: REYCLED TEXTILE FIBRES|
|NET WEIGHT||2,80 KG|
- Machine wash (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. We do not recommend the use of robot vaccum cleaners.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.