My Big Book of Nature Sounds
Buzz! Crunch! Woof! Moo! What's that sound? Press the buttons to find out! An interactive sound book: Young readers develop important listening skills as they explore sounds and words in their language development. Whether it's a barking dog or crunching leaves, this engaging book shows children that the sounds of nature are all around us wherever we go: in the garden, at the beach, and even underwater! They will learn to identify the sounds that animals and people make.
• 20-button sound panel with 100 sounds and words
• Detailed illustrations keep readers engaged
• Durable board book design is ideal for travel and just the right size for little hands A wonderful addition to a young reader's library!
• Interactive children's sound book
• Fun family read-aloud books
• Books for children aged 0 to 3
• Books for preschool and up