Midibox Birch Lid
- Designed in collaboration with local carpenter Roger&Sons
- Crafted in Singapore with sustainable birch plywood
- Finished with wood lacquer for easy cleaning and added resistance to abrasion, water, acids, and stains
- Birch plywood, similar to solid wood, does not have the same wood grains/patterns on all faces - each piece is unique and different depending on the tree harvested.
- Some birch plywood sheets come with patches while some do not. These patches (could be butterfly/oval/puzzle shaped) on the underside of the lid are a snug and flush replacement for naturally occurring knots in the timber. It may have been from a branch growing in that spot or a tear in the thin and fragile veneer.
*crates are sold separately