Learn with Peppa: Peppa's Big Feelings [Book]
Peppa and her friends have some big feelings to explore!
Follow Peppa and her friends through experiences that make them cross or sad, scared or shy, and begin to talk about these emotions with your child. Have they had these feelings before? Lift the big flaps to find out how the friends can navigate their big feelings.
Learn with Peppa: Peppa's Big Feelings explores a range of common emotions and gives useful strategies to help children appropriately express their own thoughts and feelings whenever they may feel overwhelmed.
- Peppa and her friends take centre stage in this brand-new series of interactivelearning board books
- Covers emotions often experienced by children: being sad, scared, worried, cross and shy
- Big flaps on every page lift to reveal how Peppa and her friends might manage their emotions and develop coping strategies
- Supports emotional awareness and regulation in young children
- Each Learn with Peppa interactive board book has been developed by educational experts and contains helpful hints and tips for using the book with your child
- Access additional resources and guidance on the Learn with Peppa website
Let Peppa support your little ones on their early learning adventure in Learn with Peppa.